Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Quoth the Shvic, "Wenis!"

today is wednesday. Known to some as hump day. I dont know why i keep telling yall what day of the week it is. You all probably learned those at least two years ago. Not much went on. had a great 2.5 minutes with stude this morning while we were "registering" I wont be sharing any other details about that. *cough* Im watching "Medium". Im seriously creeped out at the moment. Had Nachos for lunch. Cheese sauce, and an unidentified "meat" not bad.....Ive had worse *ahem* "meat" Group work went well I think. Makita, if your reading this, please excuse my er, absent minded-ness. All this stuff is hard for me to wrap my mind around. Big numbers and such. We all had lunch together and it was Great. Great is a word I use a lot. Its a staple f my vocabulary. Shmee finally made me realize I say it often. Sorry to anyone who this annoys. Lily and I are planning to go to the Renaisance Festival. Im totally stoked. Hope the weather is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOO! I'm planning on having a colossally excellent time at the Ren Faire!!

Hope it stops raining!

Bottlecapster said...

Yeah V, I enjoyed "registering" with you yesterday morning. May have to "register" again today.