Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Lets get together, yeah, yeah, yeah!

Today, sweet fog hid the gleaming sun from eyes. Thank you low-lying clouds. I went to Pizza Hut with the gang. Yum! Pizza! I realized that Ive been angry about a lot of things lately and Ive resolved to stop, because its consuming me. One of my projects is going considerably well. One is going slow and crappy. Good projects to come, I think. Erm, one may turn out awesome, but i gotta stay on top of things, and ignore some other things *cough* Got into a group with shat, mantheus and kim. Excited to be first hand for their graphic design ways, as compared to mine. Already got an idea how things are gonna work. Group dynamics are good...I can get along with anyone, to a certain point. Ive never fussed with anyone who isnt my sister. Drinking a pina colada. (sorry mantheus *cough* Earmuffs! or um.... skip that last part) Its tasty. My eyes are tired. Had a good day so far.

No comments: