Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dont you point those filthy green sausages at me!

Aye. It is Tuesday, a day that ordinarily is not that special. But today, today, it is also, in a sense, Friday. Known to some as the best day of the week. I do like getting to sleep late, but I love how cozy and happy I feel on Thanksgiving. Its definately a good holiday. Christmas used to feel that way to me. Now, I find myself too wrapped up in whether or not everyone liked their gifts, visiting everyone I gotta visit and making sure I say thank you to everyone to even sit down and remind myself why we are even having the holiday. Im definatly trying to keep purposes in mind as I celebrate. I hardly ever reflect on how many things I have to be thankful for. I for certain have nothing to complain about, something i havent remembered lately. Someone said to me the other day "I actually work for a living" implying, i suppose that I do nothing. I am lucky that I found something that doesnt feel, or seem, like actual work. When Im not stressed out or feeling rushed, I really love this graphic design stuff.

I ate lunch with the gang today at the best resteraunt ever. I didnt have the heart to even tell TJ thats where we went. Its his favorite resteraunt, and the restraunts where he lives dont even compare. He misses eating there like a madman and talks about it a lot. I missed being there and him not being there. I felt guilty....I think is the best word to describe it. Shat was not there either. We havent shunted him from our group, just seems like he doesnt join us anymore. Maybe he lost interest. Or he has something else to preoccupy his thoughts. I do miss our lil talks. I am so fond of the our lil group. Ill miss yall over break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't listen to him....he's a wanker