Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Bass Ackwards

Chest hair on women is difficult to get rid of, apparently. Got a new project in Tater's class. Illustrate a Cliche. I chose "Bring sand to the beach" Because I like the beach. And Ive already got a couple of ideas. Lily has posted some videos spoofing harry potter. I suggest checking them out, yall. Yumm. I love candy bars.

Anywho, Today, shmee and I were tardy along with most of the class, me thinks. Had lunch in commons. Got a small amount of work done in Desktop Publishing. I visited the bookstore 3 times. That woman didnt seem happy the last time. Turned in my drawing to computer illustration project. I was happy with it. I did not trace it as some had accused me of, thank you very much. Tuesdays and thursdays go by fast for me, Ive noticed.

No comments: