Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Its me, beast?

nothing much going on today. heated arguments that I was not involved in have filled my head. So I wrote about that first and I cant remember anything else.

It has come to my attention that some peoples view on their self worth is the belief that they are smarter, more creative and just plain better than others, compared to people that they did once call friends. If an argument, and not even a serious one occurs they throw in that "at least I have a real job" crap, even if the person they are talking to does manual labor, pain staking chores, and gets paid very little for it. They have actually said to me, "I actually work for a living" when in reality they only have to pay for gas and lunch. And presents for the female, now too. They also, I guess feel they are a bigger person because they now have "somebody" I had no idea thats what made a person more important: having a girlfriend. Alienating all your friends in the meantime. I feel bad for that someone. No one can make you happy if your not happy with yourself, pal. Its a hard-knock life, isnt it?

3 comments:

Maddux said...

Ohh...Nice point Shvic...."Having a girlfriend now makes you a more important person"...Chilling.

Again...your mind works wonders!

Bottlecapster said...

I thought girlfriends actually made you less important. lol

Anonymous said...

maybe WE should get girlfriends!