Thursday, November 02, 2006

I model, naturally (even if my hair is Brown.)

While nothing of excitment happened today, Im really sleepy, and tard. Thought Arbys, and therefore hurried there to experience the goodness. We pumped Orlando. First lily, then me and shmee, and later I watched the stude pump orlando from afar. We chated for a while before we all had places we had to be. Forgot to remind shmee to get her address changed in the office. It was my job, and I failed miserably. TJ's coming home tommarrow. YAY! Lily lost her phone, and we had an adventure to find it. Shat is officially dating his girlfriend, finally. He seems really happy. My wenis needs moisturizer, badly.

3 comments:

Bottlecapster said...

Hey V, Brown hair models are in. Its the hottest thing going right now because you started the whole craze. You single handedly (<- I think thats a word) shut down the Red head streak.

Maddux said...

Saucy.

Shvic said...

It was only a matter of time