Saturday, November 18, 2006

Aye! Thy trashy woman! Doesnt even Cover her Wenis.

Today I pulled myself out of bed, shook the sleep out of my eyes, downed a mug of coffee and dashed over to lilys house. Why, you might ask? Well to go to the Renaisance Fair of Course! The weather couldnt have been better (should have seen the sky, Shmee!) and our trip started out beautifully as Lily shared delightful drunken anecdotes. All I can say is, "you trashy woman, not even wearing socks..." Ask her for the story if you like. We got there early enough to get awesome parking space and from afar we did witness opening ceremonies. A canon, I presume. From there, Ive gotta say, I had a grreat (thats right, Grreat) time. Heres the rest of what went down, in no particular order:
took some photos of lovely ladies in huge skirts. took photo of "street begger" laying on the street. He offered to put lilys chapstick someplace other than his lips. Met Jesus, or a man who looked just like him. He offered us halos, oddly enough. We turned them down after seeing peter pan hats. Twirled sticks embarressingly badly. Distracted by beautiful glittery booth. Met the cutest fairy ever. Took her photo. Walking tree almost stepped on Lily. Distracted by candy booth. Kilted men. i did pet a sheep. watched belly dancers. Ran into Jesus again. Did buy a halo off of him this time. He wanted a cool nickname like shvic, but both lily and I became blank, unfortunatly. Kilted men. Had a Turkey leg from the biggest Turkey known to man. It tasted like ham. distracted by beautiful glittery booth. children tried to beat lily in the head with beaded necklesses. Inaccurate Cod pieces. Lily and I agreed on that point. kilted men. Intoxicated lily. Jousting! Kilted men. Bread bowl brought lily back to me. dozed in the hay. was knighted against my will. stumbled out and did not look back. I miss thee, fair festival.

It was a Shawesomely spectacular and lovely day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaaaa....HUZZAAAHHHH! Fair newt!

Are those Coconuts?