Friday, December 01, 2006

lions and tigers and bears!

After following a haybell to class, working hard on my cliche project eating a delicious meal at kotos, turning in my project late, and starting on my new project, Im pretty tired. I usually am. Ive realized I have a lot to do before christmas break. But, I reckon its not impossible. Ive decided that Ill have to start setting short term goals for every day. Like, get the beach itself done by the end of the day. I also have to find a suitable person to take sand to the beach. Also, I need to do some stuff on my Makita-nesses...That stuff is going slow, although I really only have a couple things I need to do. The book's progress has stopped, so I need to pick back up on that Im gonna have to do some drawings by hand and recreate them. The new project for 140 is to design a cd, cover, and booklet. I have had this project before. I maybe can do a whole lot better this time. I picked Shinedown...they are my favorite. Yall do realize that CD was my first project ever? Shwow! it sucked: the mic. pic was pixelated. ewww! Anywho...oh! gots lots of stuff with that zoo project to do: keep finding crap I havent done for it. menus, bumperstickers, flyers....grrr. Also got that photo journal. That probably will be extra fun. I like photography the best out of everything. I like most of this stuff that Im doing, Id just like to not have to do them all at once. Whatever, though, at least one thing isnt occupying all of my thoughts.

No comments: