Monday, December 18, 2006

free at last!

oh, sweet relief. by the way, if yall dont get my lil phrases, please refer to O, brother, where art thou? which is one of my all time favorite films. anywho, got a huge burdon lifted off my shoulders: a presentation. The only bad part about it, I would say, was the boards kept falling off. Gee! I stood on the other side away from my team just to catch them when they fall, but I was the only one they fell upon. *sigh* anywho...t-way should be psychodically proud of himself: his class was a huge challenge. The whole semester long. My poor brain was so stripped of its natural capabilities (shoe lace tying, which i know can no longer accomplish; holding a spoon with my left hand; french braiding my own hair; etc.) that the creativeness oozed out. Im lucky I didnt flunk out I guess. Should I have shown some leg during the presentation? I think I should have. Maybe my wenis should have been exposed. It was most of the day. I got pastels all over my *cough* chest/side when fetching some old artwork. It was a member of coleman or colman, i guess, to whom said pictures with pastels belonged to, surprisingly. *cough/sigh* Not accusing anyone of a plot...but....it looks suspicious. but anywho I covered those bright pink spots with a jacket. I got some lovely gifs today. first shmee got me a jewelry box. Its so pretty! i needed one...I can always use a spare one. yes, ear rings were flying free.....now though I got that box. It has a floralish design on it. Its spectacular! ahhh...then lily got wenis members matching fam-tabulous hats! wow they have our names on them! mine said shvic! twas great. Im wearing it now. Shat also got me a bag of goodies: smelly stuff...and candy! anywho thanks you guys! yall really shouldnt have, but Im glad you did. *missing my friends already* we're eating at shang-hai, 12ish noonish tomarrow if anyone reading this wants to come...everyones invited.

1 comment:

Maddux said...

HeeHee....Love my shirt!
Its in the truck, I need to go and get it so I can wear it today!
Loves yA!