Sunday, December 17, 2006

Cheese nips?

yeah! everythings done, finally. Just gotta print everything. Got most of the makita stuff. Which brings me to my story today. Went to staples to get that stuff printed. for some reason, i thought they only charged $.40 for a print...silly me, I didnt think theyd actually charge $2.50 to open every single file. and $.99 for other things...didnt catch what that was for...but anywho, I had five things I needed to print so I told her to forget it. $24 for 6 prints? Poppycock! Anywho...Mom was with me. Told her itd be cheeaper to break down and buy replacement ink. Theyd lasted all semester without buying any! So I found a nice young man to help me pick out the right one. Thank you, Stude for "helping" me find "ink cartriges." anywho...bought the one he directed me to. The poor thing, he tried to find us the right one. I thought it was the right one too, Stude. Okay got it to the car. Stepdad says its the wrong one. sends back in to look for a model, that as far as staples is concerned, doesnt exist. We stick with the one stude found for us. Its special that way, you see. We hop in the car. Close the doors softly, that angers him. Tell him staples doesnt recognize x75 as a printer model. He takes us to wal-mart. he finds the correct one. tells us that wal-mart is the only place to buy said cartridge as he *cough* told us *cough* before...*cough* We take the beautiful one stude picked out back to staples. Yay! 3 times in a row. Whatever, feel only slightly retarded. Otherwise...excited cuz I no longer have to see Penni this semester. Hold on...tomarrow's the last day of school. er...okay. Theres always next semester.

No comments: