Sunday, December 10, 2006

festive little cider monkeys

With the anticipation mounting all week for the party I went to Saturday, I got up at the break of dawn to construct cookies for this infamous event. Aye, TJ helped by stirring and forming the cookies...and I used my tried and true, really old recipe from the 1950's betty crocker edition cookbook. they turned out prettier than usual. They knew where they were heading, after all, and well, tj formed every cookie by hand. Hes a perfectionist, you see. So we skedadled down to lily's. Got there first...music was playing across the land...lilys kingdom is magic, if you didnt know. had some cider....mantheus, shloni, kevster, and daveed joined us. played balderdash...laughed histerically. Learned my good friend lily is a extraordinary lier. tish, tish, lily! tehe. Had a great time. Drank lots of cider, cant remember much after that. Theres a couple of things I cant not remember. Loni. Maple syrup. exotic dancing. shake it off, shvic. shake it off.

1 comment:

Maddux said...

Gorgeous! I am, sadly, an infamous liar. I can lie the pants off any man....wait...did that sound right to you?

Hey...where's my corybungus?