Thursday, January 25, 2007

theres no pirates in idaho

A lot has happened in the past two days. things that obviously happened but i missed completely. It may have been right in front of me, and I did not even notice. Errr, living in my own world maybe? Tuning out a little too much? I know for a fact I got work done yesterday and today. does that mean I missed the most fascinating hard-core scandel this semester? Err...I guess not. I hope not. Wheres E-news about the wcc graphic design department? hrrrm? Will the world ever get explantions? no, prally not. Vagueness, denial, defensiveness...and that was just me and shmee's ride home.

No, really. I had a nice lunch. that 2nd class mexican resteraunt was good. I did giggle a lot. My purse spilled over. But I missed lily, to whom I would like to be a faithful sidekick, or something.

Tomarrow is friday. Yay! cant wait for sleep. And a haircut. Hopefully saturday Ill have both.

No comments: