Friday, January 19, 2007

alone in the dark, shattiness...

So I didnt get the message about class being canceled. So I came in er.....3 hours early for portfolio. Shat hadn't gotten the message either, he was sitting in the dark playing...alone. *cough* I played with him a little, until another student who hadnt got the message either came in. I need to start checking the email at night. Shat just blew up. That does stink, shat. I dont get any signal in the new classroom. That makes me a little sad. Looking forward to eating lunch. They make a delicious hotdog. I found that out yesterday.

Got meself a new kitten...well, sorta. It ran in the house....it doesnt belong to any of my three neighbors. My sister is a wee bit attached to it. Thats fine with me, because Im not that big on cats anymore. My dog hates cats too and barks at this new tiny kritter in excessive amounts.

No comments: