Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Alright, meow

Today the gang all went to the japanese resteraunt down town. It was lovely and I had missed our little outings. Turned in my typography assignment. It was of the word Dragon. It turned the letters into scales and pot claws, talons, an eye and a wing on it. I like pictures with added surprises that you dont see at first and thats what I wanted to do. Next up, is the book cover. Still unsure what Im going to do. Currently dont have any ideas. keep hitting my #1 pin drive with the knee. Its severly bent. I think it's days are numbered. still hoping not though, because I love it. Its like Harry, when his first broom, the nimbus 2000 got swept away and ruined in the whomping willow. Im comparring my pin drive to Harry Potter. I do kindly do that alot. Harry relates to me in many ways. Dont think I should share the rest. Bought some new sharpies. they made my day brighter. Shmee bought some as well. She probably will have a good afternoon. Our class, which I was at first really hyper through, is now subdued. Im a bit sleepy. Im gonna need some coffee to make it through the rest of the afternoon. Chad did good on our assignment. I think Ill have fun with this one. Gotta take the last ten black and white before I can start though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and at work! I have things to color!