Saturday, January 27, 2007

honesty, at last

Its time for me to make a confession. Enough is enough. This morning a realization came upon me, like a slap in the face. I have a problem. It started in middle school. I was curious. Maybe my friend gave me some, or I got it independently. Cant remember which. But it seems a good part of my life has wrapped around it. Everyday twice a day I use it. When I havent had it, I think of it. Sometimes, driving down the road, I feel the need to pull over and pull it out of my purse. Do I have a problem? yes. But I had no idea it was so serious. I found out this morning I am one of millions. The millions of men and women adicted to lip balm. and let me tell you, Im not about to quit. So back off.

*cough*

Today I got a haircut! Im telling the few who read this, (Im not hopeful that many read this anymore) so monday youll actually know whats different about me. Instead of staring with a blank look on your face.

4 comments:

Maddux said...

Hehehehee! Lip Balm! I got it bad too!

I'll be sure to notice your locklessness.

Anonymous said...

Can I stare at you blankly anyway?

Mommy2Brennan&Blaine said...

Yeah, I too am a slight addict.. but dont tell anyone!

Bottlecapster said...

Haircuts rock. I get them from time to time.