Wednesday, July 18, 2007

wenis flashing

how the summer floats by. like two pirates on a wide river. *snigger* this fall, when it cools down, we are planning to do some wonderful outdoors stuff: such as camping, and tubing, picnicing, hiking......etc. unfortunately, its just too hot right now.

harry potter! an inside source has told me that harry is at walmart....waiting for me. wont blog during those days. assume my nose is in a book. otherwise, pouting, or recuperatting.

spent the day again with the granny. didnt laugh much, except on the inside. she doesnt have a sense of humor.

hopefully got everything settled with financial aid....gots my fingers crossed and my toes, and legs, currently.

Shmee's worst fears have been confirmed... I saw the pictures, shmee. *gag* mostly.
eww!

No comments: