Thursday, July 19, 2007

we'll be safe here in the gas chamber!

So, less than a day and a half until I get my hands on Harry. I found a clue in chamber of secrets, that I dont want to share just yet. Told mom, but she didnt want to hear.

spoilers should be hung by their ankles. they ought be shamed. I may have to hold off getting online for awhile, just so I dont happen upon revealed secrets.

realized that I might as well be colin creevy. he was almost hit by a rogue bludger because he was trying to take a picture. that could have been me.

this blog is turning out to be completely pointless. Im not sorry.

a man with a strong accent called me proclaiming that I, yes me! have been pre-approved by some unnamed person to recieve vip treatment on some vacation! woo! then he asked my age, and promptly told me that I, yes me! did not qualify! silly telemarketer had to turn me down...*snigger* I didnt lie about my age either.

No comments: