Monday, July 23, 2007

thats not you-know-who, guys. thats a basilisk!

Yesterday I emerged from Harry Potter, for good. The book was amazing...Im still thinking about everything that went on and was revealed...gotta reread the whole series...er, that might take a while.

Currently rereading said book, the first time I read it I think I missed a couple of things. My eyes are bothering me so Im taking it slow.

Yesterday, I saw two people that I never thought I would see together. Seeing them, I almost walked into a door frame. I waved feebley in their direction. After seeing them, though, the fact that they would get along made perfect sense. Sorry I cant elaborate.

Thats the second pair of people whom I never thought would date, and yet go together er, perfectly, although, Im still gagging. Its a small world, I guess.

my colin creevey referece is a lil bittersweet now. not gonna say why.

the two people whom Jk rowling hinted were gonna die: just wondering which two? er, jo went overboard. is she angry? especialy violent? gosh, shes really trying to break my heart. She tried. Im still upset about 3 seperate people. One of whom, in my opinion had suffered enough. They were finally happy. darn it, jo!

awkward giggle...

1 comment:

ShLoni said...

ok shvic i have to know because there are 2 people that we know that are both stockeresk that are together now i seen it coming but at last i am sad for poor friend of ours that works at a green store that has to hear all about thier going ons if you get what i mean. email me tell me lol I miss you and everyone keep in touch