Sunday, July 15, 2007

there must be a wrackspurt in here

Wrackspurts get me a lot.

went tubing yesterday with lily, a mighty conquerer. taned, burned, worked out, relaxed....had a great time! yipee.....tan lines!

hair musta turned even lighter, because peoples at church finally noticed I had lightened it. Alas, its been 2 months. actually gonna dye it soon. maybe red, cough.

visited relatives this morning. up to their normal, grumpy selves. pleasant relative from outta town was visiting. didnt see him though. my old day care was demolished. my play ground is under rubbish.

hung out with lily and shmee....twas great fun.

Ive called shmee numerous times throughout this weekend, snigger. A couple of times I called when I knew she wouldnt pick up, just for mischeiviousness.

No comments: