Wednesday, June 20, 2007

like cheese through the hourglass...

I poked. I proded. I dug. I disinfected. I poked some more. Only to discover that the lead *cough* or graphite, whatever.....has become one with my finger.

My finger, and the once chunk of lead-graphite stuff is one in the same. I poked the lead. it hurt. I attempted to pull it out. Alas, my finger stung as if I were pulling out finger meat. if that makes sense. Aye, I will continue to try.

The lead is exposed to the open air. it was right there! but it hurts.

whatever.....

someone informed me that if i would just dig in and get it with one huge cut it would all be over. But, I decided to try a little bit at a time. They offered to do it for me. I declined with a heck no!

Have yall seen saw? That will not be me, except with a finger. and only a tiny portion of one. Ive not been kidnapped and my life and the life of my family doesnt depend on it.....I also did not star in the princess bride. *sigh*

*giggles* I like cary elwes.

oh, guess what?

Harry potter! yay!

Well, I havent decided to give up, but there is nothing wrong with my finger being a conversation piece. Im not ashamed.

No comments: