Thursday, June 07, 2007

101 spotty blogs....

get it, instead of spotty dogs.....snigger....stop your eye rolling! Im trying here!

101 is almost as awesome as 100.

Todays blog is about Criss Angel, my new favorite guy. He's an illusionist. *sigh* His stunts or acts are spectacular. I dont really believe hes doing any of that stuff, such as levetating, getting buried alive, or reading peoples minds. But, he does the tricks so well! Hes exciting. Hes really good at what he does. He could make me float off the street of las vegas if he wants, any ol day.

Another thing, Ghost hunters! yay! I like the way they try super hard to debunk the ghosties. They went to ireland, was it? An old castle ruins....awesome place. I wanna visit.

Speaking of ireland, they blame mischeif on fairies. I think I will too. Oh gee, I ran out of gas. If only I hadnt flipped off that fairy tree.

My favorite show, gilmore girls, (who does this surprise?) is in reruns everyday, twice a day. Todays 11 o clock episode was great. I want to watch at five, but that would ruin tommarrow, since they play the 5 at 11 the next day.

my other favorite show, that 70's show, is in reruns about 15 times a day on various channels. I cant watch anymore I know every episode by heart.
There is only one other show I can say that about: Andy Griffith. please, dont ask why.

No comments: