Thursday, June 28, 2007

I dont look as cute drooling on myself.


Basically, Im obsessed with my dog, Emma. Maybe no ones noticed.

She also goes by "shemmie, sham, shemmie-sham and shem buck tu, and pork chop. Maybe this isnt healthy. But gosh shes so cute! All summer, shes really been the only thing Ive been able to photograph. I like the pictures because she looks so happy. It makes me happy.

Tomarrow, Ill be on my way home.

Harry potter! these ads are getting me all excited.

kreacher! hrm.....

TAPS did nothing for me last night. darn. Didnt even bother watching Destination Truth. He never finds anything. He always works in the dark. How are you gonna see big foot in the dark, and in south america? Everyone knows all you need is to drive to Ashe...he lives there, *giggles* and he has shiny hair *snigger*

2 comments:

Maddux said...

HARRY POTTER!

ShLoni said...

I agree HARRY POTTER!! oh and im happy to see im not the only one addicted to TAPS hehe love me some taps as brian would say miss you hope you are having a good summer and happy late bday