Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Shmee eats butter!

Wow! this semester is flying by, a little too fast for my liking. I was freaking out the other night, with the help of allergy medication, about needing to print out everything for portfolio, and the fact that I cant find a couple files that I really wanted to put into the portfolio.

But the medication wore off, I found some things yesterday that I had forgotten I had did that I really like, and now I am unsure why I freaked out in the first place.

Resume, interview and portfolio lecture today. Highly useful things. Its been a big help. Now I've started an inner dialog about how great I am. No, I haven't had one in there before...

Mountain dew is good.

Yesterday, Shmee informed me that she used to eat butter. Just butter. That's so sweet, little Shmee.

No comments: