Thursday, April 12, 2007

I heart howl

while I know the kingdom is full of wild animals, today I think they all decided to greet me as I drove through. Yes, my journey out of the kingdom to venture abroad for the sake of my education was hendered by having to stop for and dodge defenceless creatures, as they crossed the road.

Last night, my overwelming deprivation ceased. Now, Im only slightly deprived. I watched "Howl's moving castle" it was delightful, my friend. Before I saw it, I watched "Castle in the sky" In all seriousness, I can't remember much about it. Not after Howl!

Anywho, all that stuff was from yesterday.

Today, is friday yay!!!!!!

weekend full of bumming is coming my way.

Got a new group: the slackateers. We are still working on it. Lily thought of our name, she is a crafty minx.

No comments: