Tuesday, April 03, 2007

An easter quesadilla?

Last night, I asked my mom what we might be doing for easter. Knowing full-well that we go to church and most likely will eat out.

Mom's just stopped cooking dinners at all.

I figured she'd say we were going to fire mountain. Last year we did. An unpleasant experience.

So I exclaimed: "nothing says 'Christ has risen' like a chimichanga!" hoping we could at least go somewhere that served delcious food. Mom did not like this.

But Mexico has easter, too doesnt it?

Nothing says "Christ has risen!" like honey baked ham and candied yams, apparently. How else would we celebrate without a coconut bunny cake? Shocking!

Typography is so much fun.

Shmee and I left spring fling just to play on photoshop. We were both actually looking forward to leaving the warm sunshine and sitting in the cold grey classroom to work in photoshop. Hold me! I feel the change coming upon me!

Sadly, I dont even mind. I feel like Harry Potter when he perform the summoning charm during the tri-wizard tournament, saving him from certain death by dragon.

...or something.

"Christ Has risen, hide your eggs!"
-Carlos Mencia

1 comment:

Maddux said...

HA!!!!! HAHAHA!!!! You're so awful!

But you're so darn funny!!