Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Yaw! looking good! purr...

Shmee has an elderly neighbor whom, Ive been told is extremely nosey. I too have noticed her glaring out her door or across her yard while gardening. Tuesday, I wanted so to cat call her. I wanted real bad to yell "lookin good!" because, as I drove past, she was bending.
The same goes for today. Except there was a younger-ish guy riding out there too, and I wouldnt want him to get the idea I was calling to him. Ive been told though that the woman would not enjoy being hollared at.
Shmee let me borrow the last unicorn. It was Fabulous! A great film....*sigh* it was so pretty and sinister. Ahhh! it was better than i had imagined.
I also watched Eragon: it was super good too. I like draons!

I slept in this morning. The little dog that barks and tries to wake me found the sleeping bag I had left in the floor and slept on that instead. So all I had to do was give him a blanket the whole time! This information would have really enhanced spring break.

No comments: