Thursday, November 29, 2007

like cheese through the hourglass

Today I took a personal sick day. I couldnt really get outta bed, for reasons I would not like to share.

Im feeling so much better now.

Missed a Shmee though...

...and a lily....

I didnt feel too bad about missing class. Ive only missed one other day....the first day of class.

Its been a while since I blogged. There is no excuse for my bumminess!

Yesterday, I was sitting in shmee's class.... when I heard, from behind the square unexplained pole: the voice of a grumpy, hairy man!

Discovery channel had a special about the search for sasquach in canada.... they are off the mark. He was at WCC just yesterday....but scurried away before anyone could photograph him. Kept hiding behind trees I dont remember being there before. Perhaps he just carries a tree with him, just in case.

I had a good hair day... Id like that to be known, since no one will see me today. I tried Shmee's tricks...they worked. Those years at Hogwarts have really paid off.

Just got done reading the dreaded last chapters of Half Blood Prince. They are the most scary, most heartbreaking chapters I have ever endured in all my years of reading....anything.

the second was a chapter of Tuck Everlasting.... Thats a good book too.

*cheese, take me away*

No comments: