Thursday, December 13, 2007

cheese whiz!

tick, tick, tick! whats that sound you might ask? Well, its the sound of this semester winding down! yesh! Now, I hope I don't forget, but before I go to lily's house to partay I have to take a test online.

The last test of the year! yesh!

Monday is also a party day. But its gonna be sad...erm, Im buying cupcakes...to eat away the pain. Its my last day of painting class, and our instructor's last day teaching, ever. Im gonna miss that man, but his health should come first.

I baked cookies this evening.... ahhh...... they smell shfantastic! theres only twelve left, the mom and the sis hit. Those wankers ate lily's cookies!

whatever!

now, did yall know that "woot" is officially the word of the year? Now I'll have to stop using it. Gee Whiz!

No comments: