Monday, November 12, 2007

twinnklity sshlak

Today I finished my five minute movie for intro to film class. Im still working on sound. Ive managed to slip in a bsb song on the soundtrack. Oh....it's nice!
I have titled it "Dead Leaves" Because Thats all you hear on the audio through major parts. Crunch Crunch Crunch.

I would tell yall what this thing is aboot, but Im gonna post it soon so yall can see for yourself. I am acting in it as..... myself. Im pretty melodramatic...so its was really like normal, except I had to say certain things, such as "Theres nothing nasty in this woodshed...." or something

I got so wrapped up in film making that I missed class. *Tear* I love painting....I skivved off a class I love! shocking.

I am so pitiful. Im tired, I have to get up early, and here I am, playing online. *nerd* thats me.

Now that Im done using up digital camera space filming, I can take pictures! yay! I want so dearly to go to down town Elkin and take pictures.....I may do that friday. The sis works in that part of town, so I avoid it at all costs.

Im looking for a Co op. after not looking for a couple o months I really need to find one... REALLY
If anyone reading this has suggestions: lemme know. I do have a couple o places in mind....

1 comment:

Maddux said...

I cannot wait to see your fillim!!!