Friday, October 12, 2007

151 countries, only one Sham.

So, my life at home revolves around a couple of internal struggles: a cat (who closely resembles Mrs. Norris, with a similar personality) who sits on the porch, or if shes brave, in the driveway, waiting for me, (and only me) to come home and let her come into the house, hand feed her and let her sit on my shoulder. This goes fine, as long as Ive got on a hooded sweater, and if my guardian Sham doesnt see.

Sham hates the before mentioned cat. She has a very good reason. That cat is hateful! As I sit here typing, she blocks the screen and bites my fingers.

but I love her!

when I let her (did I say let? I mean, when she climbs up) on my shoulder, she purrs. Its so sweet!

Sham goes into fits of rage at the very sight of that scrawny, grey stripped cat. Sham bites, growls, barks and jumps, all at the same time.

I usually have scratches all over me afterward.

For the past two weeks......thats my afternoons. Dont look at my shoulders and think Im being abused at home. Its just the cat.

but I love her!

Thats all, really.
A mannequin calls.

No comments: