Tuesday, August 14, 2007

*wind in my hair*

okay okay okay. that blog was written a bit hasty. Ill make a final decision about classes thursday. at 12:30, shmee and I are having free lunch in commons. Everyone is welcome to join us. Im a sucker for first day of classes.

over the weekend, classes didnt enter my mind. Instead, I made a few realizations.

first of all, surely, the back of a convertable at night with the top down is the only way to travel. Its like a coaster, except not as scary. and more comfortable. I finally get why people want a convertable.

wow...somehow, that twenty minute drive went on and on. twas great. just another reason to love summer.

next, I learned the place I once attended high school is no longer there. they tore it down and replaced it with a multiple story box. even more prisonlike, if thats possible.

the football field is still the same. tj's lil bro is playing football this year. hes a freshman.
*I met him when he was a small lad*
*boy hes grown. hes the same age as tj when I met him. thats disturbing.*

and, fire mountain is not a good place to eat breakfast. do not wake up early just to eat their gravy. eww.

peanut butter oreos surpass nutter butters. and thats saying something.

has anyone ever tried peanut butter pie? with cream cheese and a nutter butter cookie crust? it is one of the best church cook out deserts ever. its tied with oreo dirt cake. purrr.
dont waste your appetite on cold casseroles. go for cream cheese based deserts instead!

No comments: