Wednesday, August 01, 2007

no! not my wenis!

holy shenanigan! school's coming up!
still unsure about my financial aid. havent got my award letter. the mid-summer request for more proof that I was completely honest...put me back.
*gots my fingers crossed*
they waited til the middle of summer to ask for it, and then said they wouldnt review my request for financial aid until they got like I think it was 4 pages of forms to be filled out and signed by me and my parents and copies of everyone in my family's tax forms and w-2. all also signed.
I wouldnt even mind jumping through hoops that have been set ablaze if they give me a bit o money, otherwise, its to the saw mill for me!

eeek! I get a sinking/cold feeling in the pit of my stomach just thinking about it, especially when I realize I havent got my letter yet, and its like, what? a week and a half til school?

*nail-biting*

1 comment:

Maddux said...

Ooohhh, hope it all works out!

Awww Harry is the Head Auror? That's awesome!

Someone was saying there would possibly be another book? Don't know..

I have not been on mugglenet. I didn't want to spoil the book....I'll have to go there now!

SHVIC!!! Miss YOU!