Wednesday, August 08, 2007

just jump in a mud puddle

this blogs for shloni: whats a deferment, and why do I need it? who do I call? I called the school yesterday about some other luscious things thats went wrong with my schedule...she didnt mention anything. I mean anything.

I wrote to tater, did he get my letter? is that what the deferments about? this shvic is confused. shes lost.

*all I know is to twirl*

yeah. I called the woman they told me to call. She didnt say how to fix the problem, just wanted to figure out what happened.

1 comment:

ShLoni said...

a deferment is to defer you payment for school and books until your pell grant goes though. I dont know if have mine yet either so im in the same boat. When kevin first started at the college he did not know when pell grants had to be in and we waited till the end of july before we did his and they had to put his books on a deferment until he got his pell grant now if you think you might not get it because you mom and dad made more this year there is a payment plan you set up though the college website. It also covers books. If all else fails call the business office and tell them look i cant find anything out about my pell grant and i want to know what i need to do to get my stuff strait they might be able to help more an that woman in the Pell grant office. best off luck if you need to call me send me email and i will give you my number