Friday, February 23, 2007

this game spoke to me

Yup, the bloglessness is contagious. But nothing much really has happened. Monday night went shooting in Winston. Apparently, Im getting old cause I cant handle the staying up late. Had a great time. Went to a greek resteraunt. I lurve me some greek food. While downtown, I was somewhat cold. But at old salem, the winds died down a bit.

My photos from that night didnt turn out so good...This weekend, trying again. Definitely attempting some star trails, since they do tend to be so bright in my kingdom.

Missing lily, who isnt here at the moment.

Shmee caught a spook on her photos of old salem. It was exciting. Im glad that I didnt actually see a ghost while there, especially when I was in the library. I did have to use the rest room, and the had cut all the lights out in the building.

lily's just came in. yay!

No comments: