Monday, February 19, 2007

Not the Scurvy!

Due to the immense lack of sun exposure, and drought of orange juice, Scurvy, a rare disease, has returned. Scurvy is real. Protect yourself. Drink orange juice. yes. Today when someone scathingly asked me why I drink such a disgusting orange beverage, I told them that I was making sure I didn't get scurvy.

Back in my pirating days I encountered many scurvy-infested bearded men. I gotta say: I never wanna be in a bad way such as that.

Anywho, Saturday lily and I shot a wedding. My first one. It went well, considering the shocking amount of battery eating that my camera did. Lily got some awesome shots. Ange got some funny ones too. There were some that I was happy with that I took as well. Hopefully the bride will really like them.

Lily gave me a framed photo of me, causing shenanigans on the parking deck...Ill treasure it forever. It has awesome lines and the colors are super bright.

Took shat with me to cafe to get breakfast. Because he was there, the cafe ladies gave me a huge chunk of chicken on my croissant. Yum!

No comments: