Friday, February 16, 2007

Easily amused

yesterday, laughed like a madman. All day. laughed so much I had a slight cough. Got home and slept. Nice!

Had to include quotes on my book cover. Lily made up false aliases. The reviews I found didnt have the peoples names. But I swear, some of them really did say "This was the first book I ever read...." I mean, gee! How could I resist using them?

Lily's names included Krissy Manks (I've used this name before on some of joan's assignments) Norton McDougall, and Shakina Benge (my personal favorite) .

My other quotes were, and I promise people actually said this:

"This book spoke to me"
"This is the best book I ever read"
"When I finished the book I hungered for more"
and the best:

"This was the first book I ever read, and it made me want to read others"
okay, I made that one up.

more amusement ensued after typography when playing with the speaking widget, not funny until you change its voice. Just imagine, in a sing-songy voice "Tater eats potatoes..." Yes, Shmee and I were still laughing going home.

During my laughing fits, I came upon Shat's sister, who looked frightened. She hasnt experienced me, yet, I suppose.

Shmee and I learned what we really mean when we call someone sweet. Now we have a special code, all thanks to sparky. Since then, Ive noticed when girls say sweetie, or call someone sweet. I can only assume that its true.

Dang, I am easily amused.

But I am also easily annoyed. *cough*

2 comments:

Maddux said...

Woooo HOOO!!

Yes....very amusing day!

Tomorrow...we shoot.
High Noon.
My house.
Bring yer six-shooter.

And dress pants.

TeeHee!

Maddux said...

Hey ShV...missin' you tooo.

Have ya seen MacDougall yet?