Sunday, May 20, 2007

salty sauce pot

Hey yall. First off, Im sorry everyone was sick earlier, but I hope by now everyone is getting better.

Next, Ive just gotten back from the beach today. It was a lovely trip, and I sincerely completly and am massively appreciative towards lily and her sauce-pot mom for having me along. I had a great time. Lots of pictures to load tomarrow....check em out on flickr!

Got a ear burn....nothing much else to mention, not when compared to the sun fair lily got. She and I shell searched mostly, because we delicate ladies couldnt swim in such cold elephants.

learned some new quotes. British born ones. Cant repeat them, they are that inappropriate.

laughed a lot. sniggered a lil. giggled excessively at the wrong times. Learned caffeine is not a myth.....lily still says it is.

saw some old pirate booty......nice

wind blown nose picking

missed shmee, old sauce pot *unfortunate giggling*

cant wait to call someone "farty-pants" *more sniggering*

Still havent seen what was nasty in the woodshed

Pirates on friday *sweet!*

sandy wenii.....salty philanges!

"there be no butter in hell."

my bed is calling me

1 comment:

Maddux said...

WOOO~ Saucepot.
Spaghetti sauce....

mmm..