Tuesday, May 15, 2007

old pirate booty!

Hi yall! this is my pre-beach blog. Ill miss you guys, but since blogging is sparce lately, Id prally miss yall anyways. Have a good week, though...........This computer for some reason doesnt let me press enter, thats why there are no paragraph breaks. Just try to follow me. sorry. Im trying to use the........Hope it helps........Shmee, keep drinking that orange juice. Im sure your scurvy....uh......"bug" will be gone in no time. Feel better, pal.........hoping for a tan......not a burn...................Cant wait to see some old pirate booty.....thats right, I said it......theres a museum showing some blackbeard stuff......itll be shawesome, seeing the pirates life of the past, me being close friends with a pirate of the present........yall take it easy

No comments: