Tuesday, October 24, 2006

hey, jealousy.

I think a lot of us are feeling inadequate in our graphic classes. I know i was, for a while. Its like being pushed into a funk and its been a struggle to get back. When ever i think i might wanna quit, for some reason i remember how much i loved graphic design when i first started. Back when i was not feeling pressured to be awesome with everything, and not comparing myself to other awesome people. I always felt really lucky to find a career path that would allow my creativeness and artistic side to be used. Thats why I havent quit yet, although the drama would be beautiful! Anywho, its late. and well i have some more work to do, and many miles to walk before i sleep.

3 comments:

Bottlecapster said...

Don't compare your stuff to others. You have your own style. Push that V style until people have neck pains from whipping their heads at a 90 degree to take another look.

the A.D. said...

Yes, do not compare with others. Shvic, when I look apon your work, I feel as if I have just taken shower in a cold Alaskan spring. It then makes me often wonder what it would be like to be a yard gnome, standing all day for the enjoyment of others, which is like your work of course.

Yeah break necks

Shvic said...

erm, that blog was for someone else, who maybe will read it and decide to push their own style more and not worry about everyone else.