Wednesday, October 04, 2006

cha cha cha

welps, this will be my last post for a whole week. Im going to the beach. Im very excited. Wishing certain other peoples could come along too. Ill miss you guys! Im having trouble typing tonight, one handed because smuge, the dog, is laying on my other one. usually she'd have to find her own head rest, but shes feeling under the weather. her tail has been drooping all day. poor thing. usually shes so happy. Im excited about being a bum. Usually I am anyway, but this week I wont feel bad for it. Im feeling better about my projects now. Im not saying they are any better, I just am putting more love into them than I was. I think that'll make the difference. I didnt get to see shmee today, because I didnt come in early. I highly regret it now. My day just wasnt complete. Theres always tomarrow though! I highly miss her at this moment. Shat just told me about something I must try if I ever go to Outback again. Two words: orlando sauce. Thank you shat! I keep bumping smuge accidently. she looks up at me with those sad, beady lil black eyes. hope shes better tommarrow. anywho, i think ive said enough tonight. until next time, dearest friends!

1 comment:

Maddux said...

You're going to the beach? How extraordinary! So am I!!

Really....it's like we plan these things!