Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Try the Snoz-berries! They taste like Snoz-berries!

Hi you guys! Im in a super-fab-tabulous mood. if you cant read that, watch the original Willie Wonka. I gotta say, I love my friends! Theyve done so much for me! Cant show or say my appreciation enough to them. Sigh....they are just too nice! I've had my ups and downs with people I thought were my friends in the past. I mean the only person I was friends with in high school that I still talk to is well, the shat. And we werent really friends then! But anywho....its nice to have friends you can really depend on, and trust. Good stuff....Today, I saw a lot of Professor Tater. I'm sure he's tired of my shananagans. Im indifferent to his. He will not win. No matter how many times he posts....haha....private joke.....

2 comments:

Maddux said...

Lotsa love to you too! I got your pictos printed..and put them on a cd too. So's ya don't have to worry about it in the morning.

Anonymous said...

what kind of private joke is this? are you and a TEACHER indulging in a wierd relationship? *snigger*