Wednesday, June 04, 2008

rich, creamy and so delicious you wont believe it comes in a bottle

This Fall, I will have had this blog for two years, I think (it may be three....I dont know....I regret bringing it up now) but, this past week, was the first time I have ever got a spam comment. Ive really made into the world! Or something. ...... So, several of us graphic design kids graduated a couple of weeks ago ( speaking of making it into the world) Instead of going to graduation though, Shmee and I got our hairs cut instead. We are short haired ladies now. Oh yesh. or, EEEEk . I can't really decide which, it just depends on the day really. Shmee's is cute though. She can't help but be cute, she would tell you herself if she were here. Okay, so Im rambling.... better end this one too.

No comments: