Tuesday, September 11, 2007

no, no, no! you great stupid pastry!

well....pastries dont have to be smart. but they do gotta be delicious. and fresh. and cream cheese should be involved.

as is true for most things.

gotta hair cut. dont recognize meself. but, hey! I have the same face, luckily!

ahhh, painting tommarrow! sweet! painted over the weekend a forest fire. twas great fun!

found an old note I had written in high school. In it, I called the girl I was writting to a cheese whore. She in turn called me a cake whore. er....cant say exactly why. I laughed though. those old notes are so funny! my friend was so much funnier than I remembered her being. She and I dont talk much.....we're both too lazy to call.

1 comment:

Maddux said...

Cheese Whore!!!!!?????????
AAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHHHHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oooh...I gave meself a haircut the other night.

I quite like it.